Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Material Girl...



The Meatball Shop cookbook $28. Photo courtesy of NY Mag


Jerusalem Astier de Villate Candle $85. Photo Courtesy of Astier de Villate
Linus bike. Photo courtesy of Linus
Laduree. Photo courtesy of Laduree. No words needed
One word: Givenchy. Photo courtesy of Barneys.com






Make no mistake, I'm a very spiritual person and I completely embrace the Holiday season.
For me it's all about family and traditions. Every year, I watch Love Actually, Home Alone, A Christmas Carol and even Nightmare before Christmas.
I decorate the Christmas tree (in my tropical paradise) and bake (Philsbury) cookies.
I sing out loud Santa Baby and I go window shopping (of course) all over Manhattan.
I support the causes I strongly believe in and I want nothing but peace and love in the world (John Lennon style), not only during this time, but always and forever.

However, it does not hurt to hang a mistletoe...I mean...why not...I've been such a good girl and by the way we have to support this economy! 
Thanks to New York Magazine's Holiday gift guide, I was able to come up with my top 5.
I'm sharing them because maybe you're looking for ideas too for you or your loved ones. PS. If you see my boyfriend, I mean Santa, you can tell him exactly what I want. 

And to you reading this little post, if you feeling merry, I highly recommend to give some love to the neediest and if you can, donate to great organizations such as saveasato.org, unicef.org and/or operationsmile.org. The universe will pay you back with a thousand blessings. Trust me. Yo soy la gerente...




XOXO La Gerente

No comments:

Post a Comment