Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Say hello to my little friend...Fuji Instax Mini 7


Courtesy of Fuji Film

I've ruined many magical moments. I've been yelled at many times.

I just can't seem to get the whole camera thing the right way and I still don't have an IPhone...

I'm not like my friends Tito Trueba, Raquel Perez, Mariángel González or Javier Romero... you give them anything and they make miracles. But I'm trying!

I recently learned about the Fuji Instax Mini 7. Now I can't get enough of it!

It seems like every picture is perfection.

I really do think everyone looks good and you can create little pieces of art for your apartment
or your bodega.

For serious stuff, please ask a professional, but if you boys and girls just wanna have fun-Fuji it is!

Of course, here's the link my bodegueros and bodegueras! www.fujifilm.com

Ps.I've seen it as well in Urban Outfitters

XOXO, Jeniffer, La Gerente




No comments:

Post a Comment