Recently, I visited Montreal for the very first time. It was a pretty short trip but I made an effort to discover what this lovely city had to offer. I kept on hearing it's like Paris, it's so beautiful! This! That!
The truth is that Montreal is unique and it does not need to be compared to anything, period. Paris is another story. Just in case, for the record, I LOVE Paris.
If you happen to go there and you don't have all the time in the world-these are the things you just can't miss:
1. For breakfast/ lunch Olive& Gourmando. Everything here is fresh. Fresh loafs, fresh juices, fresh fruit, you got the point!
2. For a lovely dinner, it has to be Garde Manger from Chuck Huges. Trust me, you'll need a reservation, but it's worth it!
3. For drinks, there's Baldwin Barmacie. They can do strawberry virgin mojitos! That if you don't drink alcohol as much...
4. If you absolutely need to wonder around, I highly suggest Notre Dame in the Historic City Center...The view is just priceless
5. Check out if you're lucky to score a Cirque du Soleil performance while there. Why not!
And finally, whatever you do-don't forget to get a smoked meat sandwich!
XOXO, Jen, La Gerente