Saturday, July 16, 2011

My name is Jeniffer and I'm addicted to Lonny

Credit Lonny Mag
Forget  Menudo, my boyfriend, pizza and Barneys NY. This is it my friends-I must confess I'm officially addicted to Lonny Magazine and I'm not going to rehab.

Nou. Nou. Nou.

Why did I have to check  that website? Why?

Oh ok- I remember--because the New York Times said it was a must and I just got a new apartment by the beach that needed lots of love- if that is how we call very heavy and expensive repairs nowadays.

Make no mistake, Lonny was a revelation. It came to my life when I needed the help of an interior decorator. This was a better and cheaper option for me.  I'm like Martha Stewart now, a poor version of Lady Martha Stewart!

Now, the only problem is that I can't resist Lonny- it's stronger than my will.

I'm even skipping spinning at Equinox just to log in.

Even worse, it's the first thing I read in the mornings before El Nuevo Día and Primera Hora, my hometown newspapers...I don't know how I ended up this deep.

But this is not the first time this happens...Once upon a time, there was Domino...

Oh Domino, how much I miss you! It was my Bible, a very fine mag, $5.00 well spent but life goes on and along came Lonny.

Go ahead, I know you want to see what I'm talking about. Note that you can also create your own account, bookmark pages, save products you liked, learn new interior tricks and even buy it in print.

The website has amazing decoration + design ideas.

Their motto  is very simple. Their philosophy is unpretentious, realistic, graceful and smart-just like the Lonny readers...

Did you Lonny today?

XOXO La Gerente 

No comments:

Post a Comment