Tuesday, July 26, 2011

U R So Charming!


Courtesy of Helen Ficalora

I love delicate, timeless, unique, gold charms. When I was a little girl I had a Carrie Bradshaw kind of gold charm but instead of course, it had Jeniffer, yes-with a double FF and just one N. It was my father's mistake when I was born, and I was mortified by the misspell for many years, but now I see it as my trademark.

Back in the day the charm was not a fashion statement, it was just a mandatory accessory among Puerto Ricans.

Anyways, the thing is that for Christmas, I received a precious gold necklace with my initial as a present.
(I was very lucky. This past year, I got my LV Speedy Bag too!)

It was love at first sight. People ask me all the time me where to get it. 

Well, I must confess I really don't know! But I think the Helen Ficalora ones would look just as pretty! 


XOXO Att Jen, La Gerente

No comments:

Post a Comment