Saturday, July 23, 2011

TOMS by The Row

Courtesy of TOMS, The Row and New York Magazine



I admire people that are brave enough to wear running sneakers when they're on vacay as much as the girls that wear heels around town. I just can't.

When I'm out and about, I either wear my Repetto ballerina flats, my french Spring Court or my golden TOMS. They're my version of Dorothy's shoes...

They're beyond comfy, practical, affordable and they're an instant feel good choice since one kid in need will have a pair too thanks to you. Win win situation there!

Now, I'm not the only one that likes TOMS--the mega fashionistas Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen are launching they're own version of the popular shoe for their fashion line The Row.

I have just one thing to say about this: my feet just can't wait!!!


XOXO Jen, La Gerente





No comments:

Post a Comment