Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Yo quiero Macaron!



Courtesy of Pierre Hermé

I'm at Montreal at the moment. People speak French. This is the Paris of North America.

Why I haven't seen a single macaron spot around then? Yo quiero macaron!

Sorry, I'm just obsessed with macarons. I think of Pierre Hermé and problems just disappear.

I would love to learn how to make them so I could just stack 'em up but the kitchen and I aren't very good friends and it takes a lot of patience to create the perfect biscuit. The ganache is another story...

Lucky Parisiennes! You have Pierre Hermé's citron and Ladurée's fleur d' orange!

But hey, it's ok, since these babies are impossible to find over here, I just lost 5 imaginary pounds!

www.pierreherme.com
www.laduree.fr


XOXO, Jen La Gerente

No comments:

Post a Comment